Donate to Join
ICPE has a new, SIMPLER membership process: Just donate at a suggested level to join or renew, no website login necessary. If you’re already a member, there is no need to do anything – we still have your record and you are still a member, and will still receive emails. Yay!
Donate to Join ICPE
Public education is vital to American democracy and the future of Indiana, yet it is under constant attack. We need your support now more than ever. In these divisive times, public schools unite us. We are parents, teachers, principals, superintendents, school board members, students, retirees, clergy, current and former elected officials, taxpayers, community members, and organizations who have come together to amplify our grassroots voice across the state in support of public education.
When you donate to join ICPE you help us connect supporters of public schools around the state. Together, we collaborate on education advocacy and share resources, ideas, and actions that support our public schools which are the hearts of local communities. Your contribution sustains our collective efforts, especially our nonpartisan lobbying work at the Statehouse.
How to Donate or Join By Mail
If you prefer to mail in your membership, please visit this link to our printable membership form to join or renew by mail. You can mail a check (payable to ICPE) and this printable form to P.O. Box 7093, Fishers, IN 46037
Suggested Membership Tiers
- Individual: $25
- Advocate: $50
- Bellringer: $100
- Champion: $250
- Group: $300
We will ask our donor members to renew each year to keep funding our important cause!
Your Membership Provides:
- Registered lobbyist who gives our grassroots members representation in the legislative process and an independent statewide bipartisan voice for public education at the statehouse.
- Legislative report card – objective assessment of legislator performance as it relates to public education
- Annual Members Meeting
- Ongoing critical analysis of legislative proposals and how they impact public education
- True grassroots advocacy work by connecting people and groups and uniting them to work together to support public education
- Timely social media alerts to let you know when YOU can make a difference and have your voice heard
Note: Although we are a non-profit, we are a 501(c)4, which means donations and memberships are NOT tax deductible.