YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES:
- Registered lobbyist who gives our grassroots members representation in the legislative process and an independent statewide bipartisan voice for public education at the statehouse.
- Legislative report card – objective assessment of legislator performance as it relates to public education
- Annual Members Meeting
- Ongoing critical analysis of legislative proposals and how they impact public education
- True grassroots advocacy work by connecting people and groups and uniting them to work together to support public education
- Timely social media alerts to let you know when YOU can make a difference and have your voice heard
If you prefer to mail in your membership, please visit Membership Form 2020 for a printable membership form and to join/renew by mail. You can mail a check (payable to ICPE) and this printable form to P.O. Box 7093, Fishers, IN 46037
Note: Although we are a non-profit, we are a 501(c)4, which means donations and memberships are NOT tax deductible.
Hoosiers for Public Education
Indiana Coalition for Public Education has a bipartisan affiliated political action committee, Hoosiers for Public Education. Contributions to the PAC are pooled strategically to support the election of Indiana General Assembly candidates who stand up for Indiana public schools. Please click below to learn more or to contribute.