YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES:
- Registered lobbyist who gives our grassroots members representation in the legislative process and an independent statewide bipartisan voice for public education at the statehouse.
- Legislative report card – objective assessment of legislator performance as it relates to public education
- Annual Members Meeting
- Ongoing critical analysis of legislative proposals and how they impact public education
- True grassroots advocacy work by connecting people and groups and uniting them to work together to support public education
- Timely social media alerts to let you know when YOU can make a difference and have your voice heard
If you prefer to mail in your membership, please visit Membership Form 2020 for a printable membership form and to join/renew by mail. You can mail a check (payable to ICPE) and this printable form to P.O. Box 7093, Fishers, IN 46037
Note: Although we are a non-profit, we are a 501(c)4, which means donations and memberships are NOT tax deductible.